Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Oh Good Lord, it's a Kids Show

All of my Wonder Showzen viewing has got me thinking about my favorite holiday: Halloween. Basically I'm thinking there could be some sweet Halloween costumes based on WS characters. And really, they wouldn't be that difficult to throw together. And based on the past three years, I've learned that group costumes are the best and get the funniest reactions out of people. AND the show is fringe-y enough to get a good laugh from those in the know. Here's what I have so far idea-wise. I'm saying it's either this or Devo.

Chauncey
yellow furriness
smallish top hat
bow around neck

Beat Kid(s)
trenchcoat
microphone
squirt gun filled with blood

Wordsworth
red clothes
blue scarf
glasses
exposed brain

Sthugar
pink wig
single fang
lisp

A.P. Gibraltar
lots of those googly eyes
microphone
suit

Princess Amy
pink foofy dress
pink headband
wand

Mr. Story
fake chest hair
top hat
moustache
tattoo spelling "READER"

D.O.G. O.B.G.Y.N.
helmet
goggles
baby doll (Black)
various dog accoutrements

Finger Force Girl
midriff-exposing shirt
tight pants
finger on a stick

Mother/Father Nature
beard
lipstick
purple dress
box of lady parts

No comments: