Thursday, March 30, 2006

Personal Me-sus

Normally I don't go for the whole personality type thing, especially since my psychology background almost requires it of me. I've taken the Meyers-Briggs before with disappointing, unmemorable results. But I took it recently and just got the results back, and I was actually somewhat pleased. I think I finally found a four-letter combination that describes me at least a little.

Here is a relatively poor but interesting description of my type. Here is another one relating to how I supposedly function in relationships which I think it more than a tad accurate. What what, conflict avoidance and a constant need for praise.

So is it all crap? Probably. (I'm really middle-of-the-road when it comes to intro/extroversion and judging/perceiving.) But it's fun, and this is the first time I've had fun with it. And at least it's better than that damn test where I'm a shepherd.

No comments: