Monday, February 13, 2006

Project Runway: Not-So-Extreme Makeovers

*Don't read if you don't want the last ep of Project Runway spoiled to the X-TREME*

I guess I never really commented on the most recent episode which was admittedly controversial in the decision to eliminate Nick.

Whoo, okay. First of all, I was glad to see Chloe finally win another challenge, especially since she totally got shafted in the figure skating competition. I hated Daniel's outfit for Chloe and the poor execution was unacceptable at this point in the game. And speaking of which, as much as Santino has been cracking my shit up lately even to the point of me taking his side with the whole Nick-being-a-baby thing, having a sleeve completely detach itself on the runway is not cool. Nick's outfit was certainly nothing to write home about, but given that they both have been mediocre as of late, Santino should have gotten the aut, hands down.

And okay, I'll even admit it. In retrospect I kind of liked Santino's...thing. I know! It's totally ugly, but I kind of like that whole ugly, amorphous, disco reject look. And although S-To should have gone, I'm not exactly weeping about Nick's departure. Four weeks ago, yeah it would have been tragic. But after this and this, my love has been rapidly dwindling. Shame, too. Boy is hot. Evidently, boy is thirty-eight too. Boy looks good for his age.

So yeah, it looks like Chloe and Dan are in for sure. I'm guessing they sweep Kara into the finals as well. Should be pretty good. Although I'm really looking forward to the reunion show.

No comments: